We are an online tutoring business currently seeking experienced and passionate part-time AP course tutors who are willing to help in developing and improving students' academic skills in their AP courses.
We are recruiting tutors for:
AP courses, such as Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Calculus BC/AB, Statistics, Macro/Micro-Economics; Computer Science, Psychology, English and Literature, Human Geography, etc
· Flexibility in choosing to work remote, on-call basis
· Class Arrangement: Group Classes (5 students max.) or One-on-One Classes
· Competitive hourly wage and compensations
· Meet students online (via Zoom or similar software assigned)
· Deliver the curriculum you will design, employing proven study methods based on the AP course curriculum assigned to you
· Record lectures for students who desire to take offline courses
· Assign and mark additional homework assignments
· Administer mock tests and quizzes
· Report to the employer by schedule on students’ performance and other tasks in your teaching progress report
Qualifications and skills:
· Must have a bachelor’s degree in the field you desire to tutor
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Familiar with the AP curriculum. Enable to create lecture materials for the responsible course, in the form of PowerPoint (PPT) files, design the mock test, and do quizzes during the class.
· Experience in curriculum planning is necessary
· Enthusiastic and flexible in teaching methods that promote the well-being of students
· Equipped to deliver lessons online
· Fluent in English, but must know some Chinese
\*If you still believe you are a suitable candidate, please send us your resume, along with a demo lecture video of you teaching your desired course, and send it to us through a viewable web link, i.e. YouTube, via the message on Indeed. This is for us to assess your compatibility with using online communication and recording software, we will not consider candidates from who we did not receive a demo video.
We look forward to hearing from you and discussing further details, we have concerned for each other!
\*Only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual, Freelance
Part-time hours: 2-20 per week
Salary: $23.00-$30.00 per hour
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Tutoring: 1 year (required)