Position Title: Count Room Attendant – Part time/3 hours per shift/6:30-9:30 am/random days
Reports To: Slot Manager/Casino Manager
We are looking for energetic and motivated individuals to join our early morning count team.
The count team member is involved in the collection of the bill validator drop and the processing of soft count (soft count deals with paper currency). The count team member will also promote and maintain the utmost integrity of the Casino. You will adhere to all rules and regulations set forth by the company, the department, and the AGLC. You will ensure the policy of confidentiality within the company is adhered to at all times.
As well as taking part in count room procedures, you must be willing to engage in all tasks involved in preparing the casino for daily start of business.
Education and Experience:
- Previous cash handling experience an asset.
- Basic computer knowledge an asset.
- Must be able to obtain AGLC Licensing
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- To logically and independently plan, organize, and complete work assignments or tasks in a timely manner.
- Work in a team environment.
- Achieve high standards of performance.
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
- Flexibility and willingness to perform duties as workload necessitates.
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend for extended periods.
Job Type: Part-time
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- cash handling: 1 year (Required)
- AGLC Registered Gaming Worker (Preferred)