The Bargains Group Ltd
890 Caledonia Road
Toronto, Ontario M6B 3Y1
Customer Care Specialist/Account Manager – Promotional Products Division
Full-Time/12 month renewable contract
VP of Operations & President
Toronto – In house
Base Salary + Commission
The Bargains Group is an award winning, entrepreneurial Canadian, owned and operated company, which has been growing
constantly for over 25 years. We like to think of ourselves as Bargain Idea Generators. Our dedicated and caring BG family provides
retailers, companies, individuals, schools, organizations, associations and non-profits with quality merchandise and custom logoed
promotional products at wholesale bargain prices. We are innovative and love making our clients happy at a bargain, and believe in
being socially responsible.
Learn more about the Bargains Group at:
We are currently seeking a Customer Care Specialist to join our BG family on a 12 month renewable contract.
Reporting to the VP of Operations & President, this position will be responsible for helping our extensive promotional products client
base, providing exceptional customer service and support to a wide range of customer types big and small all across Canada. You will
be assisting customers with Bargain Idea Generators (B.I.G.) while supporting the sales team. You are someone who enjoys speaking
directly with client and the challenge of meeting their unique needs by wowing them. You are professional and results driven, yet light-
hearted and fun. You exceed people’s expectations on a regular basis while seeking continual improvement, and are always looking for
new and inventive ways to build stronger relationships with your clients. Your ultimate goal is to make all of our customers happy and
have them refer others!
Essential Skills and Key Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
includes but is not limited to:
- Answer incoming calls, emails and customer enquiries who require information prior to placing an order. This information
product/event ideas and pricing information (quotations), and product research requests in addition
to up selling and cross selling with our wholesale team.
- Place follow up calls with customers when clarification of orders or details are needed.
- Process quotations using our systems and procedures.
- Place any follow up correspondence with customers and vendors as required.
- Return all follow up calls and emails while following The Bargains Group systems.
- Effectively articulate product information, features benefits and suggestions.
- Ensure all orders are processed within customer’s timelines.
- Accurately enter all customer purchasing and billing information into our order system.
- Effectively communicate with vendors and BG associates regarding order status and resolution of any concerns or problems.
- Build relationships through creative and friendly follow-up to ensure our clients’ needs are being met beyond expectations
- Ensure all art work and required information is received and processed within all timelines.
- Answer incoming inquiries in a timely manner according to department standards.
- Responsible for meeting and maintaining performance objectives and goals.
- Participate in training classes and actively seek professional development.
- Assist in other areas as required.
- Staying current on promotional product trends, events, competitors, and vendors across Canada.
- Manage client contacts and interactions using a CRM system.
Desired Skills & Expertise
- Creative, Innovative and Detail Oriented
- Exceptional organizational skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Self Confidence and open to constructive feedback.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, including Outlook, and Adobe Creative Suite required.
- Experience with Infusionsoft CRM or equivalent an asset
- Critical Decision making skills
- Successful working in an entrepreneurial team environment. Not satisified with the corporate world.
- Self-driven and goal oriented with the desire to exceed expectations and meet new challenges.
All interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Bargains Group is an equal
opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in
accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.