Wabash Mfg. Inc. is a fast-paced heavy equipment manufacturing and repair company that is seeking a DATA-ENTRY TECHNICIAN at our location in Westlock, AB.
This is a minimum 12-month maternity leave position beginning in March 2019.
Main duties of position will be:
- Repetitive data entry in preparing invoices, customer documentation and labour totals.
- Seek out invoicing details from a variety of internal sources and create work orders.
- Accounts Receivable.
- Contact customers and internal personnel to gather information.
- Assist with reception duties.
- Other administrative tasks such as filing.
To fit into our team, we need someone who:
- Is friendly, approachable and comfortable speaking on the phone and 2-way radio.
- Is reliable and able to commit to a full-time Mon-Fri work schedule.
- Has intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills (Advanced users will be given priority).**
- Has a proven history of computer literacy and is able to quickly learn new programs.**
- Has exceptional, accurate data entry and attention to detail capabilities.
- Can speak and write clear, fluent English.
- Preference will be given to local candidates.
This role is best suited to an individual with strong organizational skills, positive attitude and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
This is a full-time, temporary position working 44 hours/week Monday-Friday (no shift work). Wabash Mfg. Inc. offers excellent wages, matching RRSP, health benefits and other incentive programs.
All offers of employment will be subject to the successful completion of a company provided pre-employment physical & drug/alcohol exam.
Please send resume with references and salary expectations when applying online. Only applicants who have experience with the above duties will be considered.
Job Type: Temporary
- Excel & Word: 2 years (Preferred)
- Westlock, AB (Preferred)