Apple Authorized Service Provider, Midtown Tech, is seeking an experienced Apple Certified Mac and iOS Senior Technician to join our entrepreneurial team and lead our service department. The service area is currently operating with strict COVID 19 safety practices in a contactless business model. As a member of the management team you will participate in setting the direction for the company and become eligible for the company’s profit-sharing program.
- Provide diagnosis, estimates, troubleshoot and repair Apple Computers and devices
- Must recommend the best solutions as per Apple standards
- Explain technical issues to customers in a clear manner when required
- Ensure that all repairs meet or exceed Apple quality standards
- Communicate with customers in a professional manner and maintain a positive work environment
- iPhone repair skills are a must.
- monitor performance of the service department and grow the service offering
A successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Good people skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Self-starter who works well independently
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Certified Apple Technician
Application deadline: 2020-08-04
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing
- Store Discount
Contactless curbside pickup and drop off business model.
No direct customer contact, no customers in the store.
All devices are quarantined and sanitized before working on them.
- Apple Certified Technician: 3 years (Required)