WHAT DO WE NEED
TuesdayAfternoon Media Inc. (TAM) has a need for short-term employees to fill ongoing Instructional Content Writer needs for a wide range of corporate training projects.
Length of contract: 2 months with the possibility of extension
WHO WE ARE
TuesdayAfternoon Media, Inc. (TAM) is a Toronto-based learning services firm with a reputation for solving complex training problems. We empower learners to perform to their highest potential by creating effective, original, and results-driven training solutions. TAM serves marquee clients throughout North America.
What does a Contract Instructional Content Writer do at TAM?
The Contract Instructional Content Writer works with TAM’s instructional design, media development, and quality assurance teams to develop learning content. The Contract Instructional Content Writer applies their skills, creativity, and experience working across a variety of modalities, including instructor-led training (ILT), web-based training (WBT), virtual-led training (VLT), and assessments.
Make an impact in the following areas:
- Review, analyze, and organize source material and related data
- Script training materials (ILT, WBT, VLT, and/or assessments)
- Collaborate with TAM Instructional Designers, Media Developers, Project Coordinators, and Quality Assurance personnel
- Be an active contributor to a positive, innovative, and collaborative work environment
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role within a learning or organizational development field
- Post-secondary education and/or professional accreditation in a related field, either completed or in progress
- Strong writing, analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong team player who demonstrates patience and humour while working with others
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and to prioritize work using sound judgment and good time-management skills
Please submit your resume, cover letter and a writing sample of instructor-led or web-based training content.
We thank you for your submissions. Only those selected for consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Toronto, ON (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)