The Associate Project Coordinator is the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of small to medium-sized billing accounts with responsibility for the project management of website, digital marketing and creative solutions for said accounts. The Account Associate supports the production and delivery of website maintenance packages, new website projects, digital marketing campaigns, creative solutions and internal marketing initiatives. The Account Associate role is often a pre-requisite and a great informal training ground for future Account Managers at tbk.
Responsibilities of the Associate Project Coordinator position include:
- Project manage digital webinar sessions and recordings for a fortune 500 company in London, Ontario.
- Project manage digital marketing campaigns, creative solutions, and various digital marketing initiatives.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions in accordance with customer needs and objectives.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients; answer and quickly respond to client emails and phone calls; lead client meetings; deliver performance reports.
- Proactively identify product and service issues and resolve them expeditiously.
- Work with the development, digital, creative and content teams to consistently improve client websites and digital marketing campaigns for optimal success and to better serve the overall success of the given strategy.
- Manage account budgets mindfully and successfully.
- Achieve company-set billing targets for a given client portfolio.
Skills experience required for the Associate Project Coordinator position include:
- Successful completion of a post-secondary program in a relevant field (e.g., marketing, public relations, communications, business).
- At least 2 years of experience in professional client relationships and project management.
- Demonstrated ability to participate meaningfully in strategies and other ideas that benefit their client portfolio.
- Proven ability to lead the internal management of web, digital marketing and creative projects; delivering top-quality work in accordance with project scope, budget and timelines.
- Ability to absorb, process and effectively communicate complex or technical information in a way that is easy for clients and colleagues to understand.
- Ability to identify a client’s value propositions and communicate such in a clear, concise manner.
- Ability to understand clients’ needs and requests and fulfill on such individually or identify the proper subject matter expert at the company to support them.
- Strong ability to problem solve, plan, strategize and deliver meaningful web/digital service or product solutions to clients.
- Takes initiative to set own goals and commitments to professional development; takes ownership of one’s own performance; sets and manages the achievement of goals; monitors progress and communicates/asks for help when off pace to achieve a goal.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; ability to effectively prioritize, escalate and follow-through on expected deliverables in accordance with deadlines and urgent matters.
- Basic understanding of technical functionality for video and still cameras.
- Above-average video editing skills for post-production editing of webinar recordings via Adobe Premiere.
- Exceptional relationship management skills — ability to listen, understand, empathize and connect with clients.
- Above-average skillset in Microsoft Office’s suite of software including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Excellent ability to track performance in spreadsheets.
- Stellar analytical, organizational and time-management skills.
- Exceptional listener — authentically understands a situation before responding with recommended solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
A message from the president at tbk, Andrew Schiestel:
tbk is a company that helps other companies successfully compete. We do this through producing some of Canada’s most effective web design, branding, digital marketing and marketing software solutions. The company is comprised of over 40 staff members and is based in downtown London, ON. right across from beautiful Victoria Park.
Our company has been recognized for many industry and business awards and for that we’re grateful. In 2020, tbk was named to the Canadian Business Growth 500 list which ranks “Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies”. In 2016, tbk was named Small Business of the Year at the London Chamber’s Business Achievement Awards. And for five consecutive years (2016-2020), tbk has been named Top Web Design Provider in London by Consumer Choice Award.
By joining our team, you’ll be part of the company’s mission to help make businesses better through innovative uses of technological, digital and creative solutions. Some of our current clients include: 3M® Canada, Davis Martindale LLP, Eckler Ltd., Extendicare Canada Inc., Hino® Canada, Jiffy Lube® Ontario (59 stores), Lerners LLP, Old Oak Properties, Tricar and Yogen Fruz®. You may also be involved in projects with tbk’s subsidiary company, AODA Online, a web accessibility software that has serviced over 1,000 corporate users across Canada.
tbk is passionate about improving the community too. We established tbk’s Women in Tech Scholarship which pays for the first year tuition of a female student entering Fanshawe College’s Interactive Media Design program. If staff have large vet bills, we pay for them (75% up to $3,000 per incident) through tbk’s Molly Fund. And this past summer, tbk’s Molly Fund opened to the public where families who have a dog that requires a medical amputation surgery can apply to the Fund for financial assistance.
I respect every team member at tbk because they strive to improve the lives of their team, our clients and our community. If you feel like you’d jive as a tbk employee and fit the requirements of this position, we look forward to hearing from you.
Together, we can make things better.
Please notify us if you require accommodations to assist in your application for this position.
To apply for this role, please submit a cover letter and resume. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Project Management: 2 years (Preferred)