Here at totaliQ we are helping colleagues harness the value of their collective knowledge and experience to solve everyday problems. Many organizations that rely on knowledge workers struggle with this so we turned it into a solution to make these organizations more productive. For more details, see our website at yourtotaliQ.com
- Lead and mentor a development team.
- Lead the definition of the design and product features including Product, UX & Design, Development, and QA.
- Contribute to and support development of high quality code to provide an application that is intuitive, high-performing and secure.
- Contribute to the documentation of the platform’s technical and functional requirements documentation.
- Provide continuous support and other duties as required to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Prioritizing safety in the execution of all activities, caring for the safety of others and protecting the environment;
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong working knowledge of cloud-based software development best practices.
- Experience with architecting AWS cloud environments an asset.
- Experience with artificial intelligence an asset.
- Experience with the following is an asset: HTML/CSS, Bootstrap3, Python, NodeJs, DynamoDB, Cognito and Lamda
- Experience with Source Control Systems (preferably Git).
- Effective team player who can establish and build effective working relationships with co-workers.
- Strong command of English language both written and verbal.
- Self-Managed and results-orientated with sense of ownership.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Experience and Education:
- 8 years of Web Developer experience is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering is required.
While totaliQ is based in St. John's, NL, we will consider candidates in Eastern Canada (Ontario-East) to work remotely, while telecommuting and travelling periodically to the St. John's office.
Job Type: Full-time
- Web Developer: 8 years (Preferred)