Our mission: To help businesses and entrepreneurs reach their ultimate potential.
We are a team of talented professionals that have over 30 years of combined experience in the digital marketing and software industry. We provide end to end solutions to our customers by developing high-performance software and marketing tactics to reach their desired goals. Our approach is transparent between our clients, management, and colleagues. Our goal at DMReach is to follow and expand upon the steps of great leaders who came before us by supporting our stakeholders to reach their ultimate potential.
- Design and build new features and improvements for client's apps for iOS devices.
- Work with Program Management to provide accurate estimates, refine requirements, and contribute to best practices.
- Work closely with Design and Product Management to build the best possible UX.
- Perform code reviews, write unit tests, and contribute to architectural planning and refactoring.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Regularly demo new features during the End of Sprint meetings.
- Prioritization of your own work.
- Actively participate in team discussions.
- 5+ years of iOS software development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, a related field or equivalent work experience
- Proficient iOS (Swift, Objective-C) with experience using core iOS APIs
- Portfolio or examples of products or features that demonstrate experience and a passion for building exceptional UX
- A solid grasp of fundamental algorithms, data structures, multi-threading and mobile applications
- Experience with version control software such as Git
- Must have strong communication skills to discuss tradeoffs between design options, and the ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Experience writing testable code and automating test regressions
- A thorough understanding of software development agile processes and tools
- Experience launching and supporting apps through Apple AppStore
Job Type: Contract
- iOS Development: 6 years (Required)
- React: 5 years (Required)
Job Type: Contract