We offer the opportunity to work with Canada’s largest Information Technology Outsourcing and Management Consulting Company with a true global presence in a fast-paced and energetic atmosphere where your personal and professional growth is accelerated by your desire and sense of commitment. CGI’s continuous growth is a testament to the confidence clients place in them and to the dedication of their professionals. At CGI, all employees are called members because they feel a powerful sense of ownership and accountability. Members at CGI are building their own company – in 100+ offices worldwide. CGI has the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for clients – and for members; that’s why an astounding 90 percent of them are CGI shareholders.
We're expanding our Financial Services Team in Atlantic Canada and we need your skills, enthusiasm, and dedication as part of our team.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Must Have Skills:
- Works with a project team of BSAs, developers and QA analysts at client in collaboration with the client.
- Works collaboratively with business partners in Group Risk Management and the client.
- Participates in requirements gathering in collaboration with business team.
- Completes detailed analysis and design phases identifying, tracking, escalating and/or resolving business systems issues.
- Research, analyze and document sponsor/stakeholder needs in accordance with Project Life Cycle and SDLC deliverables.
- Analyzes Business requirements and creates documentation such as system requirements, data catalogues and use cases according to client E2E processes.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Strong analytical skill set - have the ability to transform business logic described in requirements to use cases and the ability to trace and analyze data back to its origination.
- Experience working with large sets of data and using tools such as MS Excel, SQL queries for data comparison and analysis.
- Experience working on projects such as RDARR, Basel II or III, IFRS9 or other Credit Risk or Group Risk Management programs is an asset.
- Understanding of credit risk management concepts and practices.
- Strong knowledge of fundamental data concepts (for example, but not limited to groups, hierarchies, data structures).
- Require excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to build rapport with team members, stakeholders, IT and business partners.
- Ability to break problems into well-defined logical and manageable tasks.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
Business Process Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.