This position is responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, scanning, sorting, and stocking packages. Candidate may utilize heavy machinery to complete tasks. This position performs other tasks as assigned in a fast-paced environment.
- Learns and properly executes UPS package handling methods.
- Loads and unloads UPS packages into trailers or package cars.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs./32 kgs.
- Ability to read and memorize postal codes
- Availability to work flexible shift hours, up to 5 nights per week
- Sunday - Thursday 8:00pm-2:30am
- Warehouse experience - Preferred
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: $16.65 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Store discount
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dieppe, NB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person