Electronic Technicians will be responsible for completing work in an organized manner while providing a high-level of attention to product quality.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional technical skills, thrives from being part of a team, and has a strong work ethic.
- Repairing, testing, and cleaning electronic and mechanical assemblies.
- Troubleshooting errors and defective parts
- Maintaining and updating product log records.
- Performing related job duties as required.
Job Type / Category
Full Time Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm (40 hours a week)
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- College Diploma; CEGEP or other non-university certificate from a program of 1 to 2 years; or equivalent experience.
- Be able to apply technical knowledge from your discipline.
- Must be able to solder.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player with strong work ethic.
RMC International is a worldwide leader in the refurbishment and re-utilization of high-end electronic and mechanical parts for computers, laptops, servers, network equipment, and printers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
- college: 1 year (Required)