We are recruiting for a
What you will be doing:
· Assist installers with windows and doors installations.
· Using hand and power tools.
· Clean-up after each project.
· Some heavy lifting.
· Other duties as assigned.
Why work for us:
· Steady work.
· Opportunities for growth/promotion.
· No experience required; we will train as needed.
· You will be working with great people.
· Work boots allowance.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Demonstrate your ability to take direction from your supervisor and work on your own.
· Knowledge of carpentry will be considered an asset.
· Experience installing windows and doors will be considered an asset.
· Must follow safe work practices.
· Reliable and punctual.
· Must provide own steel toe safety boots (CSA approved)
· Immediate start, so be ready!
This is a full-time position, Monday thru Friday. Some overtime may be required.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We will provide accommodation in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process upon request.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Face Mask required during working hours.
- Do you have experience working with hand/power tools?
- Do you have experience in construction or home renovations?