Richmond Hill Hyundai is seeking an experienced Financial Services Manager to join their dynamic team!
Your dream-job awaits! Are you a talented F&I Manager, and you want more?
We operate in a state-of-art facility with a super-positive atmosphere geared towards achieving strong F&I numbers as a part of our Sales Process.
Our pay plans are structured to achieve $100K + compensation for an average performer, and $150K + for those who maintain a $1000 + per vehicle average!
Are you ready to have fun while earning a fantastic income? If so, we want to hear from you.
- Our benefit program(s)
- Demonstrator vehicle or car allowance
- Growth opportunities in a growing automotive group
- Reynolds & Reynolds, ERA, Hyundai experience a bonus, but not a must
- Farsi, Cantonese, Mandarin, Russian speaking a bonus, but not a must
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Able to work in a fast paced and results oriented environment
- Communicate with all major lenders
- Submit financing deals accurately and fairly through financial sources to secure approval
- Process all federal, provincial and dealer paperwork related to vehicle transactions in a timely efficient matter and reviews all paperwork for correct information, taxes, and fees.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills
Please send your resume and a cover letter in confidence. We thank all interested candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Upon request, Phaeton Automotive Group will provide reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Job Type: Full-time
- dealership: 1 year (Preferred)
- OMVIC (Preferred)