Remote work option!
*Interviews being conducted remotely, via video chat as we take precautions against COVID-19*
Does a competitive base wage plus “uncapped commissions” pique your interest? If so, let’s talk about achieving your career goals at Execulink!
About This Opportunity
As a Business Development Representative, your primary objective is to achieve and exceed sales targets. Your focus will be on business clients; fulfilling their needs with Execulink’s products and services. You will use your own unique skillset to identify new prospects, continuously build your funnel, seek referrals, and meet and exceed monthly sales quotas.
In this role, as soon as the sale is made, the account is turned over to the Sales Support team. Your focus is on what you do best…. sales! To succeed in this sales environment, you must be a self-motivated hunter with exceptional customer service skills.
What You Offer
· Demonstrated success as a top B2B sales performer in a commission based environment
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience providing B2B technical solutions, with mid-term selling cycles
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; adept at using superior sales skills to manage client expectations and ensure an awesome experience
· Persistence and follow through with the drive to overcome obstacles in order to turn prospects into clients
· Well-developed negotiation skills, with a strong closing focus
· Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications
· Demonstrated proficiency in a Windows PC environment, combined with demonstrated keyboarding and data entry abilities; proficient within the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
· University degree or college diploma, with a focus in Business, preferred
· Valid Class G Driver’s License and access to reliable transportation; ability to travel within Southwestern Ontario
· Some flexibility working outside of regular office hours is required, to accommodate meetings with business clients
What We Offer
· Competitive salary
· Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement savings, health & wellness program, employee discount plan, tuition reimbursement program & interest free computer loans!
· A rewarding, challenging, and fun place to work, and all of the benefits that go along with it!
How to Apply
In your cover letter tell us why you think you would excel as a member of our Sales team!
Submit your cover letter and resume in confidence for review.
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team, with a friendly, family spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us! When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Mission, Vision and Values, and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same!
Execulink Telecom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $93,000.00 /year
- business sales: 3 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Woodstock, ON (Preferred)