Position Type: Full-time, Permanent
SPRINT Senior Care began caring for seniors and enabling seniors to care for themselves in 1983. We continue to do so today as an accredited, not-for-profit community support service agency in Toronto by offering a wide range of practical and low-cost services to seniors and their caregivers. Our services help seniors stay safe, connected, and live as independently as possible. They also prevent premature or inappropriate institutionalization. We supply services regardless of ability, race, religion, ethnic origin, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, and are committed to LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) inclusiveness.
What you will do:
The Supervisor, Program Operations is responsible for leading administration and daily scheduling operations assuring that both planned and unplanned work is effectively scheduled, and all required time and other data is correctly entered into the appropriate systems. The Supervisor, Program Operations will manage multiple projects from small to large scale, providing a single point of contact for project assignments. The Supervisor, Program Operations also takes a leadership role in managing SPRINT Senior Care’s language access services, facilitating access, compliance and tracking.
This role would include, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Responsible for staff scheduling within several SPRINT Senior Care departments.
- Maintain templates and schedules, and create new templates as needed.
- Ensure scheduling is up to date and accurate records are maintained.
- Meet regularly with program leaders to review schedules, act on identified issues, and share weekly updates.
- Identify and recommend potential process improvements in scheduling, systems, administration and other areas, and assist with the design and implementation as required.
- Conduct assessment of current and future staffing needs with review of trends to help manage and identify peak times for resource decisions.
- Approve the bi-weekly staff schedule for payroll purposes.
- Oversee initial and on-going planning, implementation, tracking, evaluation and reporting for projects. Collect and analyze data to meet the needs of each project.
- Lead and manage timelines and deliverables of projects.
- Establish metrics and reporting processes to capture efficiencies, demonstrate accomplishments and develop performance scorecards.
- Supervise administrative staff. Responsible for the growth and development of assigned staff.
- Provide back up and support to program managers and supervisors as required.
- Encourage a positive work environment for staff through team building, coaching, constructive feedback, work delegation, personal example and goal setting that encourages innovation, open dialogue on work issues, professional growth, and a consistent, high level of performance.
- Provide leadership and coordination for client language services, including arranging for and scheduling translation.
What you will need:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant field.
- One (1) – Two (2) years centralized scheduling experience.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating or managing projects.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and stay accountable for ongoing responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment, coordinating with various departments to achieve goals and objectives.
- Advanced computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to use excel and project management software to calculate and display data.
- Analytical Skills in researching, validating and analyzing data.
- Demonstrated ability to foster positive relations and work with a broad range of people and service providers.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, flexibility, creativity and sensitivity in response to changing situations and needs.
- Demonstrate an intermediate to advanced level for database concepts and structures. Exposure to CIMS (Client Information Management System) databases software is an asset.
Our Caring Workplace
Working at SPRINT Senior Care, you'll have the opportunity to be a part of a passionate team committed to providing client-centred, high quality services to seniors in our service area. SPRINT Senior Care’s inclusive environment is one of many benefits for staff, including SPRINT Senior Care’s dedication to staff wellness, a comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees, and comprehensive training and tuition reimbursement programs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Scheduling: 1 year (Preferred)