- Complete a site from start to completion, undertaking the site organization.
- Framing of floors, walls, rafter and truss roofs, window installations and on-site trade and client management.
- Coordination of materials and resource needs as well as the project schedule with the client manager.
- Interact and communicate with multiple people on site including clients, managers and various trades.
- Maintain established safety rules and a clean and organized work site.
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans.
- Monitor attendance of the crew.
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities.
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople.
- Resolve problems when they arise.
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment.
- Vehicle supplied depending on drivers abstract.
- Must have minimum 2-3 years experience.
Standard package of relocation assistance can be negotiated during the interview.
We have a great benefits package, RRSP Match and a tool program. Apply today !
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40.00-$45.00 per hour
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- carpentry: 1 year (preferred)