Our telecom client, Bell Canada, is looking for Data Entry Analysts to work on contract for a customer data validation and research project.
- Research and validate company info
- Ensure accuracy and quality of data
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Experience with data research using google and other sources
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience with Microsoft (Word, Excel)
- Aptitude for numbers, accuracy, and analysis
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to utilize new systems and tools
- Experience in researching data by using tools such as Google, Bing, Search engines and Government related sites.
- Good understanding of Canadian corporations structure
- Bilingual (French/English) is a strong asset
Moerae Solutions Incorporated values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. MSi welcomes and encourages people with disabilities and is committed to ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that maintains dignity and independence. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment/selection process as a result of disability.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data Research and Analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- English and French (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19