Position: Culinary Manager, Nutrition and Wellness
Salary: $55,000 (bonus eligible up to 10%)
Additional benefits: Excellent healthcare benefits (effective day 1), 3 weeks vacation, RRSP matching plan
Why work with Marquise Hospitality? We are a member of Compass Group Canada, the leading foodservice and support services company. We’re committed to delivering an exceptional experience within the Senior Living industry. Choose a job that makes a difference in people’s lives every day—including your own.
Imagine working in a place that brings out the best in you and helps others feel right at home. We provide an environment that balances independence with support. We customize our care, so that it’s right for our residents and their loved ones. A funny thing happens when we encourage our residents to engage and enjoy—we do the same. This is healthy living at its finest. Join us.
Overview: Our Culinary Manager, Nutrition and Wellness position reports to the Sr. Manager Nutrition & Wellness, Business Excellence
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Culinary Manager, Nutrition and Wellness we’d ask you to do the following for us:
· Work closely with the Sr. Manager of Nutrition and Wellness and the BE team to implement programs
· Engage in activities to understand the needs of the target market, assist with planning, brainstorming various programs/projects for senior living business
· Train unit managers on Marquise programs (Senses, Webtrition, Bridge etc.)
· Systems support for Marquise – Bridge, webtrition / menuworks
· Assist with planning and implementation of Marquise programs
· Develop and deliver ongoing training and education programs to meet legislative, regulatory requirements and industry best practices
· Develop and participate in BE marketing strategies
· Liase with District managers and unit managers
Think you have what it takes to be our Culinary Manager, Nutrition and Wellness? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you’ll be successful in the role.
· Culinary Training / Certifications
· Minimum of 2 years Food Service Management (preferably in senior living).
· Familiar with menu management software and resident dietary software
· Microsoft Office
· Must be familiar with food and dining trends in senior living and experience in delivering quality food services
· Ability to engage audience through written and oral communication skills
· Nutrition Management Certification (CSNM)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care