If you are passionate about teaching English and have a keen interest in helping immigrants to achieve their goals and integrate into Canadian society, you are the one we are looking for!
This is an ESL regular teaching position (on-campus classes). The ESL teacher will give morning and afternoon lessons to adult immigrants from Monday to Thursday, 9:00am to 2:30pm, and Friday from 9:00am to 12:15pm, and will collaborate with other teachers and staff members.
- Teacher will cover grammar, reading, writing, listening and speaking skills (A1 to C1 level).
- Deliver direct instructions to a small group (3-6 students).
- Design lesson plans and assessments (post grades on an online site).
- Keep record of students presence and progress.
- Report to the Head Teacher.
- Assist to teachers' meeting every 8 weeks.
- Candidate must hold a TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate
- Bachelor degree
- Experience teaching English as a second language : 2 years
Expected class start date:
- July 26th, 2021 / August 23rd, 2021
To apply, please send your resume along with your motivation letter.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
As per government regulation, we follow safety measures and social distance to assure the safety of our staff and students.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- teaching: 2 years (preferred)