We are seeking an energetic and motivated Building Manager Team (Two Person Team)
Please Apply as a Two Person Team
An exciting opportunity for permanent full-time, live-in position in West London Ontario.
- Cleaning and maintenance of common areas and apartments.
- Performing maintenance and completing unit turn over.
- Rent collection and making bank deposit.
- Showing and leasing apartments, completing rental applications and leases.
- Handling tenant requests and complaints.
- Carrying out relevant administrative functions per the instruction of the Property Manager.
- Supervise trades working on site.
- Perform grounds care, snow clearing and landscape maintenance.
- Be available to work every other week-end and be on-call in the evenings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in customer service, cleaning, maintenance and administration required.
- Computer experience
- Self-motivated, energetic, detail orientated and able to multitask.
- Must have good communication skills and be a people person with the ability to work independently.
We offer competitive salary, Benefits plus free rent.
The successful 2 person team will be part of a vision that continuously raises the bar when it comes to quality, customer service and workplace culture!
Please submit a resume for both team members.
We are strongly committed to employment equity and support diversity. If you require accommodation during the application process, please advise in your cover letter.
We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for follow-up
Job Type: Full-time
- Property Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)