Are you are looking for a dynamic company with opportunity for growth and development? We are seeking individuals with a strong work ethic and solid work history.
Stubbe’s is a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 35 years. We produce precast concrete elements to complete barns, residential buildings and total precast structures.
Due to an increase in production we are currently hiring for all areas of the production process: Rebar Fabricator, Hollowcore Producers, Precast Element Fabricators and Concrete Finishers.
SWING SHIFT consists of two weeks days and two weeks afternoons.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive starting rate, plus a generous increase after probation
- $2.00 per hour afternoon shift premium
- Annual pay step increases
- Paid overtime.
- Steady work year round
- Benefits plan
- Group RRSP matching program
- Boot allowance
- Clothing allowance
- Company provided coveralls
- Internal succession planning means many opportunities
- Company events
- Fast paced, physically demanding work environment – similar to a construction site but indoors
- Repetitive work with some heavy lifting - ability to lift and manipulate objects of up to 80lbs
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye co-ordination
- Operate equipment to move product
- Set up, adjust and operate single function machines to mix, drill, grind and cut concrete to specifications
- Position reinforcing rods or wire mesh in molds and fill molds with concrete from suspended pouring buckets
- Remove casting from mold, and finish surfaces of castings using screened or trowel
- Other duties as required
What do you need?
- Must be hard working, punctual and a dedicated team player
- You are legally eligible to work in Canada
- 1 year of previous construction and/or production experience is an asset
- Ability to read blue prints and a tape measure
- Experience with basic hand tools is an asset
- Experience in concrete or carpentry is an asset
- Reliable transportation as we are located in Harley, ON
We thank all those that apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Stubbe's is committed to providing accommodations to those individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Upon request, we will work together to meet any of your accommodation needs.
Job Type: Full-time