To provide punctual, quality beverage and food service to all guests and patrons in the lounge by exceptional friendly service while regarding the Manitoba Liquor Laws, rules and regulations and standards within the lounge.
Benefits to working with us
Great working environment, competitive salaries, discounted meals, full benefits paid by employer, pension plan, and for those employees who are status, no income taxes are deducted as we sit on reserve land. PLEASE INDICATE IN YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU ARE STATUS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acknowledges, greets and serves all customers in a professional friendly manner
- Takes orders for beverages and serves guests and patrons
- Completes all required preparation duties for continued flow of service for all guests and patrons during hours of operation
- Follow up with guests and patrons to ensure quality service
- Issues bills and collects monies in a courteous and efficient manner
- Restocks and fills as needed
- Bring all dish bins to kitchen as needed
- Assists restaurant and Bartender as needed or requested
- Maintain Health & Safety standards
Qualifications and Requirements
The beverage server is responsible for providing excellent service to all patrons and guests. Two years servicing food & beverage in a lounge or bar atmosphere along with some bartending experience preferred; other customer service experience will be considered an asset. Must possess or be willing to obtain the Responsible Alcohol Service Certification in accordance with Manitoba Liquor Control Commission.
The incumbent must obtain and maintain approval from the Liquor and Gaming Authority of Manitoba .
Job Type: Full-time