Since it's original formation in 1971, Shkopich has been a leader in providing a full line of environmental services across Saskatchewan. Shkopich services commercial, industrial and institutional organizations in: solid waste disposal and recycling, industrial cleaning vacuum truck services, used oil materials recovery and recycling, and other specialized services.
The Processing Technician/Laborer at Shkopich Enviro is responsible for the daily processing activities that occur at the Shkopich Enviro facility. This position is vital to the recycling operations at the site and also contributes to other lines of business through deliveries, services, and customer interactions.
Under general supervision and as part of a team, perform the following:
- Assist customers on site in unloading and documenting materials dropped off
- Operate equipment to load recycling, metals, bins, solid waste, oil drums, etc.
- Remove non-recyclable materials from recycling stream and bale recycling for transport
- Keep all areas of the yard and recycle facility clean and well maintained
- Coordinate the removal of collected recyclables
- Complete documentation properly and ensure it is submitted
- Container maintenance, equipment maintenance, buildings and facilities work, and other duties as assigned from the Management team.
Reference ID: Processing Tech
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31,200.00-$52,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
- driving: 1 year (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place