Sectigo is currently seeking a Technical Writer to join our team in Canada in our Ottawa Ontario office.
- Work in close collaboration with Software Development and Project Management teams.
- Prepare technical documentation templates in Adobe FrameMaker 2019.
- Using Adobe FrameMaker 2019, plan, organize, write, and edit technical documentation for a variety of software products. The documentation includes, but not limited to, admin guides, developer guides, user guides, software reference guides, how-to pages, API documentation.
- Analyze documents to maintain style consistency.
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical documentation.
- Other, as required
- Proficiency with both structured and unstructured Adobe FrameMaker
- Working knowledge of an advanced graphics software and MS Office.
- Previous work experience in producing software documentation.
- Familiarity with JIRA and Agile methodology.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of file systems and source repositories.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and process.
- Ability to convey technical information in a concise, effective manner appropriate for its intended audience.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to perform well under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to structure large amounts of information and anticipate the reader’s knowledge gaps.
- University degree in English or related discipline combined with extensive experience in a technical field.
- Current resident of Ottawa or surrounding areas.
Visit our website, https://sectigo.com/ to learn more about Sectigo.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Contract