Job Position: Senior Marketing Scientist
We have a rare opportunity for a senior PPC expert to join our amazing Marketing Science team at POD Marketing on a full-time basis. The salary for this position will be between $55,000-$65,000 based on your experience. We are looking for someone to start right away.
Who is POD Marketing?
POD is a full-service digital marketing agency based out of Calgary. Through website design, SEO, graphics, content, strategy, and (most importantly) PPC, we deliver premium marketing solutions to small-medium sized businesses all over North America. We have been around for 6 years and have developed a reputation for being a premier digital agency in Canada. We are currently a finalist for “Best Culture Award” by the Calgary Chamber, due in part to a stocked beer fridge, monthly team builders, a ping pong table, VR room, hoverboard, and above all else great people you will love working with.
What is the position?
We have a need for someone with a minimum of 3 years of PPC experience to come in as a key member of our Marketing Science team. You will be managing digital advertising on Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Bing, and any other platform that can help our clients grow. You will also be involved in conversion tracking, analytics, reporting, and coordinating with Marketing Strategists to discover the best tactics for clients. You will also be involved with email marketing and marketing automation. If it involves paid lead generation, it’s your job. Since the digital landscape is constantly changing, a large part of your role will be to stay ahead of the curve by discovering and implementing new PPC tactics. A lot of what you will be doing will be strategic instead of tactical (ie. developing PPC strategies rather than going in and adding negative keywords/making bid adjustments).
Who are you?
- You are a unicorn - a rare type of person that can solve any problem that comes your way with a grin.
- You are a veteran - you’ve done this PPC thing for a while and you know what it takes to be successful.
- You are a team player - your ambition level is through the roof but never at the expense of your coworkers.
- You are held back - you feel limited in your current role and you crave the freedom to try new things and grow your career.
- You are a nerd - spreadsheets excite you and your best friend growing up was a calculator
Why should you take this position?
The one thing our employees say consistently is “I never wake up not wanting to go to work”. That’s what it’s like to work at POD. You join a family that works hard and plays hard. This position is particularly exciting because you are stepping into a key department within our organization with the expectation that you will be a leader and overall rockstar. POD is growing at a tremendous rate so opportunities for career development are plentiful. Apply, come see what we’re about, and I’m sure you’ll see why POD is an amazing place to grow.
- 3+ years full-time experience in the following:
- Google Ads (search, display, and video)
- Facebook Ads
- Google Analytics
- Client communication/customer service
- Google Ads Certification
- Excellent communication skills
- Obsessive-level organization skills
- No douches allowed
- Based in Calgary or willing to relocate
- Blueprint Certified
- Experience with Google Scripts or Python
- Google Data Studio experience
- Google Tag Manager experience
We look forward to meeting you!
Manager of Marketing Science
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Amazon Selling: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bing Ads: 3 years (Preferred)
- E-Commerce: 3 years (Preferred)
- Facebook Ads: 3 years (Preferred)
- Training/ Hiring: 1 year (Preferred)
- LinkedIn Ads: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google Adwords: 3 years (Preferred)
- Process automation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Email Marketing/ CRM Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excel/ Data Analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)