The Director of Warranty & Insurance will be responsible for overseeing the business office processes regarding warranty and insurance products across the group, while measuring success against budget targets. Your contribution is critical in attaining efficiencies in processes and to optimize the product offering to drive gross profit and improve the customer experience. Mentoring, training and coaching are an integral component and a must for the successful candidate.
The Director of Warranty & Insurance assesses and analyses current product arrangements to ensure the right product combinations are going to maximize gross profit. Suitable candidates are currently Finance & Insurance Managers who may be looking to move forward in a management capacity. Managing product vendor relationships to ensure consistency across the group and acting as a liaison between the business office and other dealership departments to resolves large scale issues is of utmost importance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define a consistent process and product offering across the group for highline and mainline stores * Work with financial service managers to define KPIs and optimize productivity
- Must be able to forecast objectives for achieving sales and coach teams to meet these objectives on an annual basis
- Provide regular training with teams on product information and improving sales techniques, such as creating need and building value with customers
- Manage product vendor relationships to ensure consistency across the group
- Act as a liaison between the business office and other dealership departments to resolve large scale issues. Ensure there is ongoing communication between business office and sales.
- Problem solving customer concerns related to the business office
- Ensure vehicle deliveries are scheduled in a timely manner
- Produce a reconciliation report to ensure all sold warranties are registered
- Work with the marketing department to create educational and promotional materials for all rooftops as needed
- Provide guidance, support and motivation to ensure employees are maximizing their ability and growth
- Analytical business acumen
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
Job Type: Full-time