Parker Hannifin Canada has an exciting opportunity as a Territory Sales Manager for our Saskatchewan region representing our full line of products.
This key role is part of Parker Canada’s National Sales team. If you have exceptional sales and technical skills, enjoy working in a fast paced environment and are looking for long term career growth, this opportunity may be right for you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Develops and maintains strong client relationships with OEM customers and distributor accounts.
- Supports programs and procedures to assist distribution to achieving profitable volume
- Makes recommendations and evaluations regarding territory opportunities
- Develops and maintains comprehensive technical knowledge of group/divisional products, applications, features, advantages and benefits.
- Accompanies and assists distributor field sales as required
- Obtains specifications and approvals at engineering firms, educational institutes, major accounts and/or distributors assigned to develop increased sales opportunities and margins
- Coordinates with distributor and divisional engineering on specifications, sizing and pricing on components and systems per customer requirements
- Develops and maintains comprehensive knowledge of competitive products and their activity in the market place and provide reports, on a regular and/or monthly basis.
- Assists the divisions in the development of target strategies to provide the products and service required for their assigned accounts.
- Provides product training at the distributor and customer levels.
- Facilitates exchange of information between Divisions and field distributor field sales staff
- Provides premier customer service (to both distribution and direct accounts)
- Minimum of 3 years in direct and/or distributor sales of industrial technical products required (hydraulics, pneumatics, fluid connectors, etc)
Post-secondary degree in Business, Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Product and system certification preferred i.e. Fluid Power Certificate
- Excellent mechanical comprehension with the ability to understand, describe and/or discuss problems of a technical nature
- Proven track record of exceeding targets plus experience
- Must be able to travel overnight 50% to 70% of time, or as required
- Territory: Saskatchewan - can be based out of Regina or Saskatoon (with a home based office)
Parker Canada provides a competitive compensation package including: competitive starting base salary, sales incentive plan, company car, flexible healthcare benefits, an Employee Savings Plan including a Defined Contribution Pension Plan and an RRSP match program. The career growth of our associates is important to us and we encourage our associates to take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement program that is 100% company paid as well as ongoing opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
Please attach a resume to your Indeed application. Please note, only those candidates with the required industry experience and educational qualifications will be contacted for interviews.
Job Type: Full-time
- hydraulics: 3 years (Required)
- technical sales: 3 years (Required)
- Fluid Power (Preferred)