ARE YOU A LEADER IN YOUR FIELD? ARE YOU MOTIVATED AND HIGHLY SKILLED?
Seeking Top Professional Craftsman Concrete Foreman to Build Out Concrete Division at Our Company
Job Title: Concrete Division Foreman
Wage: Hourly or Salary as based on Experience- We will pay for TOP Quality – Company Truck and Health Benefits
Job Description: The Concrete Foreman is responsible for installation and management concrete installation construction projects. The foreman is responsible for completing installations to our high quality standards in a timely fashion.
- Overseeing construction projects from start to finish
- On site supervision and installation of all concrete projects (Hands On)
- Interaction with clients and site consultants including engineers and architects
- Communicating job schedule and material requirements to project manager
- Supervises and manages crew
- Ensures that each crew member is trained appropriately for each designated job assignment
- Participates in and conducts all job site safety briefings with crew members
- Train staff on proper procedures for installations
- Maintain all paperwork required on site
- Operate equipment
- Diverse skills and some landscape construction back ground is beneficial
- Work in snow removal program as needed in winter season
- TEAM PLAYER! VISION FOR GROWTH!
- 5+ years’ experience in industry
- Applicable Assets: Red Seal Concrete Finisher, Red Seal Carpenter
- Commercial Driver’s License 3 or 3A(preferred) and reputable driving record
- Proficient heavy equipment operating skills including front end loaders, mini-excavators, skidsteers, quick cut saws, compactors etc.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in installing a variety of concrete applications, flatwork, sidewalks, driveways, commercial curbs and approaches, grade beams and custom concrete structures. Detailed landscape concrete features such as custom planters and furniture.
- Skilled in Base Prep for Asphalt
- Highly motivated, self-driven individual who is detail orientated
- Excellent attention to detail while working in a fun & fast paced environment
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Good time management skills; be available for long hours all year round
Job Type: Full-time
- CONCRETE: 5 years (Required)
- ENGLISH (Preferred)