The Saskatchewan Health Authority - North Battleford is seeking a dynamic and team-oriented Obstetrician/Gynecologist specialist to fill a full-time contracted position at the Battlefords Union Hospital. In addition to clinic and hospital services, the candidate will provide after-hours, on-call coverage on a 1-in-4 basis. Candidates may also have the opportunity to teach residents and medical students training in North Battleford under the University of Saskatchewan College of Medicine Distributed Medical Education program.
- The successful candidate will hold certification from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada or will hold certification eligibility. (Royal College website: www.royalcollege.ca)
- The successful candidate must also be eligible for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan (CPSS website: www.cps.sk.ca) and have current Canadian Medical Protective Association coverage. (CMPA website: www.cmpa-acpm.ca)
- Applicants must have successfully achieved their English Language Proficiency (IELTS) and the Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Exam (MCCEE) as requirements for licensure with the CPSS.
- In accordance with immigration requirements, preference will be given to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents of Canada.
- Fee-For-Service based on the Provincial Fee Schedule
- On-call emergency coverage through the Saskatchewan Emergency Coverage Program
- As an independent contractor, you will also have the opportunity enjoy the benefits of incorporation.
- The Saskatchewan Medical Association offers a Specialists Incentive grant to assist with relocation expenses.
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Preferred)