Patient Outreach Coordinator/Appointment Specialist
Who we are:
Hearing Solutions is the largest Canadian independently owned hearing healthcare provider that offers comprehensive hearing assessments, hearing aid treatment options, and assisted listening devices, to help patients connect through conversations and laughter, with their loved ones.
Our team of professionals has been proudly helping patients enjoy the world of sound and life for over 20 years, and are committed to providing sound advice that our patients can trust in a warm and caring environment.
Because of this, we hire individuals based not only on their expertise, but also their passion for helping others, and who live our core values - professional, proactive, passionate, perseverance, and partnership - each and every day.
About the position:
We are searching for a superstar Patient Outreach Coordinator to provide outstanding service to both new and existing patients at various stages in their journey to better hearing, by efficiently booking clinical appointments in our appointment center.
This entails providing an outstanding patient experience which includes handling both inbound and proactively making outbound calls, building relationships with patients, scheduling their appointments, maintaining a patient database, while working in a performance driven atmosphere in North York.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service, sales or marketing; goal oriented environment
- Excellent telephone communication skills with experience handling a high volume of both inbound and outbound calls
- Ability to speak clearly and confidently while promoting our products and services, which includes scheduling complimentary hearing tests
- Personable and a naturally friendly individual who can build trusted relationships, most often with a senior demographic
- Proficiency using online booking platforms and experience maintaining electronic patient files
- Team player who is driven to meet personal goals, but also who supports the department in achieving national outcomes
- Top notch organizational and multi-tasking skills, with a commitment to excellence
- Experience in a performance based call center is considered an asset, but not a requirement as training is available
- Interest in hearing healthcare and commitment to helping others
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary with bonus opportunities
- Group RRSP contributions
- Paid vacation time
- Health and dental benefits
- Participation in contests and performance incentives, with the chance to win fantastic prizes
- Ongoing professional development & training
Hearing Solutions is committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)