As a result of continued growth, Phillips & Cohen Associates, Ltd., the global leader in deceased account management with operations in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Spain, Germany, Australia & New Zealand, seeks a front-desk Receptionist in its Kirkland, QC office. Reporting to office management, the incumbent will be responsible for ensuring the office lobby remains welcoming and secure.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies internal personnel of visitor arrivals.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring their inquiries to the appropriate internal parties.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- Administrative, reception, clerical experience preferred.
- Technical acumen, including MS Office (Work, Excel, etc.).
- Must be dependable, punctual, and able to work independently.
- Easily-accessible, Class-A office building built in compliance with highest environmental standards (LEED® Certification) and ample employee parking.
- Great opportunity to work for a truly unique international business in a hands-on role.
- An excellent opportunity for people who believe in treating customers with dignity and respect and want to make a difference.
- Voluntary Retirement Saving Plan, medical and dental Insurance, Personal & Family Health Time, Paid holidays and vacation days.
- Cafeteria and fitness centre shared by all tenants, outdoor terrace, and bicycle storage area; dry-cleaning/laundry service available as well.
*Key attributes; Commitment; Compliance; Compassionate; Innovation; Professionalism; Courtesy; Security; Protocol; Personable; Friendly; Conscientious;
About Phillips & Cohen Associates, Ltd.
PCA provides equal employment opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of our jobs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Monday to Friday
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)