MRO Electronic Supply is an ISO 9001 certified custom cable assembly manufacturer specializing in over-molded cable assemblies for harsh environments and a distributor of industrial electronic components. We specialize in service to a number of industries, including Oil & Gas, Mining, Agriculture, Automotive, Telecom and Military. We take pride in our history and growth (established in 1991, currently 100+ employees), as well as our commitment to quality and customer service.
Why work at MRO?
- Job security in a growing company
- Opportunity for advancement
- Great culture - our employees enjoy a positive work-life balance while thriving in an environment that is ever-changing and motivated by new and exciting challenges
- We offer competitive compensation & benefits package with health spending account & EFAP program
Do you find great joy in being a team player who likes to have a leading role in the introduction of new products and solving challenging technical issues in a manufacturing environment, then read on!
The key mission of this job is the introduction of new products (Custom Cables & Harnesses) into volume production by defining requirements, reviewing designs and driving technical solutions for problems encountered during the proto/pilot phase of the product.
Essential Job Functions:
- Act as link between Suppliers, Engineering and Manufacturing team when new products are released
- Support the team during new design reviews by representing manufacturing and suppliers
- Diagnostic troubleshooting, rework/repair of non-conforming manufactured products and production equipment
- Perform revision updates, rework or repair per approved disposition using a variety of tools and soldering equipment
- Prepare and manage documentation of parts and products
- Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the Quality System
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Supervisor
- Assemble and test product and various electro-mechanical production equipment
- Effectively communicating with diverse group of people; demonstrating comfort navigating language barriers
- Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision
- Post-secondary and/or technical school education is highly desirable with a minimum of one year of experience with electrical and/or electronic disciplines.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Electrical/electronics technical knowledge and experience - 1 year
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings, schematics and specs
- Good balance of theoretical and practical experience and "hands on" in a manufacturing and production environment
- Experience using test equipment
- Soldering experience considered a strong asset
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
- Great time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
Other Desired Skills & Characteristics:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills – written & verbal
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions based on experience, research and input from peers
- Ability to maintain focus and multitask effectively
Mon - Fri
AM Shift: 8:00-4:30pm
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- electrical and/or electronic disciplines: 1 year (Required)
- Soldering: 1 year (Preferred)