IT Junior Support Technician - Internship
Globe Electric – Montreal, QC
Are you passionate about technology? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with cutting edge tools that will impact people and move products?
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join our team to help us create, develop, ship, maintain, scale and support great user experiences to Globe Electric’s customers, employees and stakeholders.
We offer a unique open working environment. We aim to inspire innovation and imagination in every team member. Our commitment is to our customers and products. We strive to do our best every day while feeding of each other’s positive energy!
You will be working with a strong team that includes talented developers, analysts, and administrators on a cutting edge technology stack that impacts real people and real physical products.
Specifically, you will be involved in one or more of the following:
- Provide first level support to all users;
- Support all employees with software/hardware problems and questions;
- Maintain equipment inventory;
- Install and configure new computer equipment;
- Printer and Copier Support
- Performing various computer support and analysis activities;
- Develop, maintain and document related procedures;
- Provide escalation support to the Network Administrator
- Perform other tasks related to his / her area of expertise.
- Creative and self-motivated, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Comfortable taking ownership of your work.
- A team player with stellar communication skills.
- Known for having strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Windows 8/10
- Knowledge of Windows Server Environment 2008/2012/2016
- Knowledge of Networking
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Bonus: Experience with VOIP
- Bonus: Experience with Active Directory
- Bonus: Experience with Symantec Ghost and/or EndPoint Protection
- Bilingual (English/French)
- Competitive salary (contingent on pertinent experience)
- Full benefits
- Free parking
- Top tier company culture that believes in promotion and growing careers from within the organization
- A chance to work with an established but expanding company that continues to innovate and develop award winning products
Our mission is to continue to bring passion and energy to an ever-growing, constantly evolving industry. Established in Montreal (West Island more specifically…) over 70 years ago, our award winning company proudly represents an extensive line of high quality products that are distributed both domestically and internationally. We're a company that not only understands market and business intelligence, but thrives on it. This has allowed us to surpass our competitors and take a strong hold of a highly competitive industry. In continuing to facilitate our constant growth and visionary objectives, we are constantly seeking talented people to help cultivate these goals.
How to apply
Send us your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship