Busy property restoration company in Fort McMurray seeking reliable Journeyman Carpenter, or otherwise be capable of typical home renovation work.
*NOTE* - THIS JOB IS IN FORT MCMURRAY. CANDIDATES MUST BE RESIDENTS OF FORT MCMURRAY OR BE WILLING TO RELOCATE!
The successful candidate(s) must:
- Possess a valid Alberta driver’s license
- Capable of home renovation work of all sorts. Tell us what you can do!
- Must be ready and willing to work on all scheduled days (8:00am-4:30pm weekdays) with opportunity for overtime
- Be a resident of Fort McMurray or be willing to relocate
- Have good English communication skills, both verbal and written.
Candidates with any restoration industry experience and/or relevant IICRC certifications will be considered a great asset.
Competitive compensation is negotiable based on experience.
Benefits offered after a 3 month probationary period.
This is full-time employment in the Fort McMurray area. This is NOT a fly in/fly out scenario; the successful applicant will need to be a resident of Fort McMurray or near enough to regularly commute at their expense.Some consideration may be given for moving expenses.
Job Type: Full-time
- Carpentry/Residential Renovation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License Alberta (Required)
- English (Required)