Position Scope: The Nuna Group of Companies is now accepting resumes for a Time Entry Administrator. Preferably with large earthworks construction experience.
The Time Entry Administrator provides timely and accurate entry of employee time into the current ERP every day. The time entry process includes the validation of time entered prior to informing Accounts Receivable that LEM’s can be done. When necessary, they will also cross-train and participate in other aspects of the business, particularly Billings.
- Administer processing of all Labour and Equipment hours for all sites daily;
- Review / maintain supporting time entry documents;
- Prepare validation reports, internal and project;
- Make corrections as identified in validations;
- Post batches;
- Interact professionally with other departments;
- Produce clear concise verbal and written communications;
- Meet deadlines (eg: Daily / Month End);
- Work within Nuna’s processes;
- Recommend improvements / efficiencies to processes;
- Other office duties as assigned.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Proven as a detailed, accurate and results-oriented self-starter;
- Above average working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Knowledge of JD Edwards software is an asset;
- Ability to prioritize daily workload with minimal supervision;
- A minimum of High School diploma /GED is required.
- 1+ years in an office environment in a similar role.
- A competitive annual wage;
- 3 weeks starting vacation;
- Extensive benefits including company matching RRSP and company incentive plans
Location*: Edmonton, Alberta
Type: Fulltime Permanent
Shift: *_Tuesday through Saturday
Nuna is committed to the principle of employment equity. We welcome diversity and encourage all who are qualified to express their interest.
Interested applicants are asked to apply online at https://nunalogistics.com/join-our-team/
Or by email: email@example.com
We thank all who apply but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
No phone calls please.
Overview: Nuna is the largest Inuit-owned heavy civil construction, earthworks and mine construction contractor in Canada.
Nuna is a highly regarded civil construction company with hundreds of employees working across the Arctic and Northern Canada. Working often in remote locations, Nuna offers unique on-the-job experience and opportunity to build an exciting career. Our multi-disciplined teams provide a comprehensive array of services and innovative solutions to the most challenging and remote sites in northern Canada. Nuna's core values of: Safety - Integrity - Teamwork - Respect for Cultural Diversity and for Community & Environment; reflect our reputation as a safe, cost-effective and innovative operator in the north.
Job Type: Full-time