BCAA has been named one of BC’s Top Employers 2021!**
What BCAA offers you:
- It’s not in our nature to brag but we are proud of some of our achievements that recognize great employee culture. Some of our latest awards include being named as one of BC's Top Employers 2021, 2019 Platinum level Best Employer by AON and being recognized as a 2018 Outstanding Workplace by YWCA.
- Our team members get to make a difference in the lives of our Members and their communities every day.
- We pride ourselves in being open and transparent and in empowering our people to do great work while serving our Members.
- We enthusiastically support learning and advancement opportunities for our team members.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that’s committed to accessible, inclusive employment.
- Our Regular Full-Time & Part-Time+ (working 20 hours or more per week) status team members are eligible to participate in our amazing Total Rewards Program which offers: Extended Health and Dental, Vision Care, Life Insurance, RRSP matching with company contribution to your pension, access to Incentive Programs, Team Profit Sharing, Employee & Family Assistance Program and more.
- Team members at our Home Office also get to use our Shared EV (electric vehicle) Program, have access to our subsidized cafeteria and free fitness centre.
BCAA is hiring a Regular Full-Time Marketing Cloud Specialist! The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist (SFMC) is an enthusiastic subject matter expert on marketing automation and an advocate for campaign and data management within the marketing team and the organization. The SFMC Specialist is part of the marketing team and works closely with the digital experience and IS team.
The SFMC Specialist will collaborate with consumer, brand, database marketing, and the Analytics team to define marketing campaign requirements, support the design, implementation and deployment then monitoring of various marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has marketing automation experience along with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Strategic Thinking: Provide thought leadership on implementation of Marketing Cloud and ongoing functional requirements to drive innovative ideas and personalization help ensure our Members have the experience expected.
- Actively collaborate and build rapport with internal stakeholders to deliver solutions for digital campaign execution leveraging SF Marketing Cloud.
- Work with internal teams to setup, implement and deploy new Salesforce Marketing Cloud instances
- Support the implementation of all functionality within Salesforce Marketing Cloud including, but not limited to: Email Studio with Journey Builder, Mobile Studio, Social Studio, Interaction Studio, Advertising Studio, Datorama and Digital Engage.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of bi-directional integration of Salesforce Marketing Cloud to Salesforce Sales Cloud, Datorama and other platforms / solutions
- Build and configure automation, landing pages and journeys. Perform/support user acceptance testing for the solutions built
Campaign Management (Email / SMS): Subject matter expert on email/SMS channel best practices including optimization tactics; demonstrating knowledge and skills of message design, subscriber and data management and email deliverability.
- Manage the end-to-end production for email, Mobile campaigns while adhering to work back schedules for all required activities
- Develop marketing campaigns including, but not limited to, campaign segmentation, campaign decision trees, test and control segments, list generation, deployment criteria and data management
- Build and maintain Member journeys that support marketing tactics from onboarding to retention for BCAA Membership, Insurance, Communities, Brand, and Evo.
- Utilize APIs and triggered sends to deploy email marketing programs in real-time
- Develop automated programs to proactively communicate through targeted and automated deployments across digital channels
- Demonstrating knowledge and skills of message design, subscriber and data management and email deliverability
- Maintain expert knowledge of CASL & CAN-SPAM, governing regulations, internal policies and procedures
- Responsible for content accuracy, ensuring all links, images, copy, personalization, dynamic content, and segments are correct
- Understand/Maintain data/ list hygiene, email deliverability and apply sender reputation best practices
- Creates audience segments using dynamic filters and/or suppression lists
Data Driven Approach: Technically competent with proven experience developing and implementing effective data-driven marketing campaigns.
- Support the Marketing and Sales teams to drive incremental revenue opportunities using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Investigations root cause of campaign issues, fix/debug issues and report/escalate if necessary
- Research and monitor industry marketing and design trends, technologies and standards and apply/roll out new technologies as they emerge
- Regular monitoring for optimization - Report on and analyze email / SMS / Digital Journey campaign results and leverage insights on channel performance and engagement to help make informed recommendations for enhancements
- Completion of post-secondary diploma or degree in Marketing, Cloud or Salesforce Certification
- Minimum 5 years in email and marketing automation, and 2+ years experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
Other Skills / Qualifications
- Strong Communicator - an accomplished and effective communicator that has honed their skills from an environment that has a blend of marketing and technology (Martech)
- Self-starter with a passion for innovating – Work with a good level of independence on new or unfamiliar projects and consistently nurture a customer-first culture to innovate and improve customer experience
- Time Management - Manage multiple tasks simultaneously and ensure receipt of all design assets and data points in a fast-paced environment
- Project management – strong acumen in managing and delivering multiple projects and campaigns, with demonstrated strength in prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Continuous learning – Research and monitor industry marketing and design trends, technologies and standards and apply/roll out new technologies as they emerge and related to SF Marketing Cloud and general Martech landscape
Skills and Qualifications
- High comfort marcoms software – proven experience developing, and taking ownership of campaign deployments, and support team to drive more revenues using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Journey Builder, Email Studio, Mobile Studio, interaction Studio) and complementary tools (Bonus, if familiar with Unica and Acoustic)
- Experience assisting in the solution design process with Marketing Cloud including building journeys, writing queries, building data extensions. (Bonus, if familiar with SalesForce Financial Studio)
- Salesforce Certified Email Specialist /administrator certification; preferred
- Hands on experience creating and working on email templates using content builder or design in HTML
- Knowledge of APIs and Integration techniques, and basic knowledge of DNS, MX and IP setup processes preferred.
- Nice to haves include: Knowledge of computer graphics packages such as Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Salesforce Certified Email Specialist /administrator certification; preferred
We aspire to be one of the best places to work for those who value integrity, teamwork and sustainability. Each of us will grow personally and professionally by doing engaging work with inspiring people.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Marketing: 5 years (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19