- Pick orders from stock accurately and promptly.
- Large orders may require additional assistance from co-workers(s) to handle heavy or oversized items and/or shipments.
- Bring all picked orders in cart(s) to designated holding area to await checking and packing.
- Pack orders appropriately for transport and verify correct products and quantities have been selected.
- Remove all previous manufacturing and/or shipping labels from boxes.
- Ship orders using a computerized freight management system or manual way bills.
- Notify supervisor of any discrepancies in information.
- Record all shipping information in log book.
- Contact freight companies to arrange pick-ups.
- Keep work area clean and clear of debris.
- Report any hazard or potential hazard to supervisor and/or Human Resource Department immediately.
- Ensure that all work is performed in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, and safety standards.
- Proper safety equipment must be worn as required.
- Use pump truck to unload trucks in shipping area (current fork lift license preferred).
The successful candidate will have:
- 1-3 years warehouse experience.
- Material picking experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- forklift operator: 1 year (Preferred)