Techify is hiring a Business Development Representative to accelerate new business growth. We help businesses across the GTA move from reactive IT support to Intelligent Technology. We are looking for a candidate that wants to build a sales career with a successful growing IT MSP. This position reports to the Buiness Development Manager
Who We Are: Techify saves time and reduces risk for clients by providing Intelligent Technology services and support. We are a high-performance outsourced IT department for more than 50 companies around the GTA.
Our Purpose: To do right by our team, our clients and our company.
Our Values: Growth Mindset, Going to the Front of the Net, Show the Love.
We want to hire you if:
- A culture of high performance and fun is where you want to work
- You have 1-3 years of work experience in sales and have a Growth Mindset and are self-motivated
- You are strong with social media, video and are excited about using new technology
- You have a passion for all things sales that drives you to continually learn and improve your skills
- You are ambitious about growing your sales career
- You understand business and enjoy asking questions to learn more about a company
- You enjoy being part of a team and working together to achieve challenging goals
- You understand sales results are about the level of activity and effort you put in
- You enjoy having phone conversations with CEOs and Business Owners about important goals
Things You Might Have Done Last Week if You Had Worked Here:
- Prospect new leads (outbound), cold call, develop new relationships with Decision makers
- Booked a meeting with a new prospect
- Developed a video to help get our proactive message across
- Called a prospect to follow up on their plan to change IT firms
- Used our CRM system to reach out to someone you have not spoken to in a few months
- Used social media to connect with a prospect in a different way
- Attended a weekly sales meeting to strategize on deals in the pipeline and how to grow that pipeline
- Competitive base salary plus great commission structure
- Corporate performance-based profit-sharing bonus
- Health and Dental benefits
- Group RRSP and company matching plan
- Yearly technology device allowance
- Paid birthday off as well as paid personal days
- Flexible work from home policy
1. Complete the following survey:
Please note, an applicant will not be reviewed until they have completed the Culture Index Survey.
About Techify Inc.
Techify is the leading outsourced IT support provider in the GTA, serving more than 40 businesses. We save time and reduce risk for clients through our Intelligent Technology service, aligning IT strategy to business goals and delivering a consistent computing experience to our clients.
Business leaders look to Techify when they want a proactive approach to managing technology and strategy that drives higher productivity, better employee morale and reduced risk. Our clients see technology as a critical component of business strategy and not just an operational matter for the IT department. We provide a Techify technology strategy that is aligned to their business goals, including a 12-month budget roadmap and 4-5 year capital outlook.
Techify continues to grow because of our unique perspective on technology costs and results. Our Intelligent Technology program is a very different approach from other IT companies and internal IT departments. Our approach is based around more than 700 proven best practice standards that we have developed over the past 10 years. Our dedicated proactive team eliminates 50-75% of common technical problems by continually reviewing and aligning our clients to those best practice standards.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- What are your salary expectations?
- Do you have IT Sales or SaaS Sales experience?
- What strategies do you use on a cold call to build rapport with the caller?
Work Location: Hybrid remote in North York, ON M3B 2R2