Kent is locally owned and operated, and we continue to grow in your community. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices.
Kent offers delivery service for our customers through our fleet of light duty trucks and vans as well as commercial flat beds and boom trucks. Our dispatchers need to ensure the highest standards of safety and customer service.
- Communicates daily via phone, radio, and emails with an assigned fleet of drivers to ensure proper load instructions are passed along and carried out.
- Works with sales team to co-ordinate customer’s delivery requests.
- Coordinates vehicle maintenance.
- Assists other dispatch/shipping staff as required during spikes in workload.
- Processes paperwork according to company shipping procedures.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Can manage multiple and changing priorities.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- High detail and well organized.
- Ability to multi-task and willingness to learn.
- Works well with minimal supervision, under pressure, and within time constraints in a busy environment.
- Excellent people skills.
- A safe work environment
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Application deadline: 2021-09-05
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent