Be Valued. Be Heard. Be Recognized. Be Proud.
Be Your Professional Best!
Have you ever wanted to be part of a company with a clear vision, direction, teamwork and accountabilities for every person? You are not just being accountable, but being supported, coached and fostered in your career growth. We’ve created, and continue to improve, this exact environment where you can be the professional you want to be. Not only does our business strive on providing an excellent level of service that exceeds customer expectations, but also wants to be active participants in the community by giving back and supporting local community groups.
This is a part-time position. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
As the person at the front desk, you are an extremely valuable part of our team and are integral to taking care of our customers through making them feel comfortable, welcome, important and valued.
Below you will find a job description and tells you exactly what is important in the Office Assistant position on our team. Please read on to see if you believe you are a fit with us.
- Answering and directing incoming calls and greeting, directing, and assisting clients/visitors.
- Scheduling client appointments and filing documents/records.
- Takes payments, dealing with debits, credits, physical cash/cheque handling and balancing of POS machines.
- Charges third-party billing.
- Making photocopies, sending faxes, shredding documents.
- Provides support to clinical staff as required.
- Working with the Office Coordinator and the Client Experience Manager to administer office policies and procedures.
- Stocking and distributing office supplies.
- Maintaining general office tidiness.
- Ensure cleanliness of treatment rooms, laundry, machines/tools, etc.
- Responsible for the opening/closing of the clinic when scheduled, and ensuring cabinets, cash box, and doors are locked, system armed, and safe keeping of clinic key outside of the office.
- Performing other related duties as assigned by the Client Experience Manager or other Management.
This position is available in our Orleans location. Candidates must be available to work evenings and Saturdays (8am - 2pm)
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.50-$15.50 per hour
To keep our staff as safe as possible, we’ve installed plexiglass barriers, and provided masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer.
- office administration: 1 year (Preferred)