- Lead and champion OSH and Life Safety Codes, standards and compliance.
- Lead a team of Occupational Safety and Health professionals, and Fire Safety Engineers to provide a comprehensive, risk based, cost effective health, safety and emergency response service
- Development and implementation of the Occupational Safety and Health management systems (corporate and sector specific) and embed a risk-based and competency-based approach to managing the systems
- Accountable for developing and managing programs that will lead to certification (ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety)
- Lead overall Safety audits and compliance
Demonstrated experience in overseeing safety protocols and implementing loss prevention strategies in large-scale construction projects.Familiarity with industry-specific regulations, codes, and standards pertaining to construction safety.Proven track record of successfully mitigating risks, reducing incidents, and implementing corrective actions.Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively communicate safety procedures and policies to a diverse workforce.
A giga project which is an integral part of the KSA vision 2030
Apart from lucrative remunertion, an opportunity to contribute to the KSA vision 2030