If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with an industry leader than review the position below and apply today!
- Develop a management structure to drive results and sustain a culture of accountability and continuous improvement;
- Provide strategic and hands on tactical, daily leadership around logistics, quality and compliance
- Lead operations teams to develop annual operating plans and key performance indicators that support growth and profits of their locations.
- Responsible for the achievement of operational metrics for the department
· Increases business and finds additional areas for revenue growth.
- Prepare and control operational budgets
- Oversee contract negotiations
- Recommend effective strategies for the financial well-being of the Operation
Safety & Environmental Performance:
- Provide leadership in safety and environmental stewardship by demonstrating and ensuring the adherence of company safety and procedures.
- Promote and direct a safe work culture.
- 10+ years of progressive leadership experience in an Operations Management position.
- Bachelor’s degree in business field or any related field
- Ability to analyze P&L statements, implement expense controls, and validate processes of KPI measurements.
- Ability to continuously drive lean practices into operations.
- Ability to manage multiple complex priorities and align resources.
- High level of integrity and professionalism.
- Detail oriented with superior communication skills.
- Expert team building skills to create and sustain highly motivated groups within diverse and multi-functional reporting units.
- Charismatic and influential - can negotiate and gain organizational buy-in – knows when to influence and when to mobilize.
- Willing to invest considerable time and energy to become an integral part of the success of the company
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Halifax, NS: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Operations management: 10 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person