Class 1 Driver/Field Transformer Technician
Stark International Inc
- Perform hands-on-assembly, repairs and maintenance to transformers and our service equipment.
- Support the team during maintenance services so that all tasks are completed safely, timely and with the upmost quality.
- Operate the oil processor with limited guidance.
- Assist other technicians with general equipment maintenance and restocking supplies.
- Review project plan prior to arriving onsite for a clear understanding of all requirements.
- Complete and submit all supporting documentation from the project accurately and timely.
- Must have a minimum 3 years’ experience servicing transformers in the field
- Class 1 driver’s license
- First Aid, WHMIS 2015, Confined Space, Fall Arrest
- Must be computer literate and professional
- Must be willing to travel away from home
- Must have a positive attitude, strong work ethic and the desire to learn new skills
- Company phone (or phone allowance), daily meal allowance, paid travel expenses and travel time, benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
- Transformer: 3 years (Preferred)
- Class 1 Drivers License (Required)
- English (Preferred)