What is the opportunity?
As a Property & Casualty Insurance Advisor you will provide Home and Auto Insurance planning and advice to the personal market. You are focused on new sales acquisition through client focused insurance advice and solutions based on an insurance needs analysis that satisfies the client’s needs. You will contribute to team sales success and deepening client relationships through effective opportunity spotting, cross selling and referring to your team and RBC partners. You will be focused on meeting the needs of the personal market through the full suite of RBCI Home and Auto products.
What will you do?
- Provide existing clients with excellent advice and strong client experience necessary to retain their business
- Provide advice on new insurance solutions based on an insurance needs analysis that satisfies the client’s needs and life events.
- Promotes Client First mindset by meeting clients when and where they want (ie: Home, Office, RBCI Store)
- Increase external network to contribute to the community and to capitalize on market opportunities and referrals from centres of influence
- Contribute to team sales success through achievement of individual sales goals and through effective opportunity spotting, cross selling and referring to your team and RBC partners
What do you need to succeed?
- General Insurance License
- Proven professional sales experience
- Results oriented and driven to succeed
- Proven success in achieving sales targets
- Experience with business development and relationship management
- An existing network of referrals and centre’s of influence
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive “Total Rewards” package including health benefits, pension, retirement, and investment plans
- Be part of a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Ongoing training and continuous learning
- The opportunity to be rewarded and recognized for your hard work through our generous compensation program
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
3300 Highway 7
Salary + Commission
Required Travel (%):