If you love to teach and have a passion for working with people, TutorBright is offering positions for French Tutor-Mentors for students from K-12 and University Level Courses.
TutorBright believes that for student success, we need tutor success, which is why we provide our tutor-mentors with unparalleled support for acquiring resources and strategies to use with their students. If you are looking for a fulfilling part-time position connecting with students to help them grow and gain the skills they need, TutorBright's team is the place for your creativity and mentor-ship.
TutorBright (www.tutorbright.com) is hiring experienced, passionate instructors to work with students in all subjects. Direct experience in teaching, working with youth and/or tutoring are strong assets for this position. This position will occur throughout the year and the schedule is flexible and will be determined around your availability.
- Graduate of a Bachelor's program or in senior years with good academic standing
- Graduate or enrolled in B.Ed, B.Sc
- Certified Teacher
- Experience teaching/tutoring is an asset
- Possess great communication skills
- Own method of transportation
- Current or willingness to get a vulnerable sector police check
Hours: Regularly scheduled sessions based on your availability.
Pay: Starts at 24$/hour
Please send your resumes to the email provided
or visit our website tutorbright.com for more information!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $24.00 /hour
- Coaching, tutoring, teaching and leadership: 1 year (Required)
- Saskatoon, SK (Required)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)
- French (Required)