ESL TUTORS/TEACHERS WANTED
If you are looking for flexible part time work, then this contract position is for you. College/University students are welcome. We provide individualized online and in-home tutoring and are looking for caring and compassionate tutors who want to inspire students to achieve their greatest potential in education and life.
We tutor elementary to adult students in all subjects.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SCHOOL IS EASY:
· Caring environment: We really care about our students and work with you to make a difference in their lives.
· Flexibility: You can set when you are available and choose which students you want to take.
· Support: We support our tutors every step of the way and look after any problems. We do all the marketing and management so you just have to tutor!
· Easy system: We have an online reporting system that allows you to invoice us for your tutoring hours and log your student’s progress.
· Must be responsible, flexible, reliable, and have excellent communication skills.
· Knowledgeable about subject matter.
· Great interpersonal skills, enthusiasm and creativity are essential.
· Access to transportation to provide in-home tutoring.
· Willingness to submit to a background check
· Tutoring experience preferred but not required
This is a part-time, contract with 3 - 25 hours a week (Majority of hours are late afternoon, evening & weekends). Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications.
If you have a genuine passion for assisting students and are seeking a truly rewarding supplemental income opportunity we would love to speak to you. Please submit a resume, along with a cover letter summarizing your teaching / tutoring experience, the ages / subjects you are qualified to tutor, the areas you are willing to tutor.
Hourly rate of $20-25 per hour.
Online or Richmond
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- teaching: 2 years (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19