Carefor is hosting a Career Fair for PSWs, CCWs, RNs and RPNs on September 23, 2021 from 1pm-4pm at 2576 Carling Avenue
Are you interested in working in home care as a PSW, RN, RPN or a Client Care Worker (Inner City Health)? Join us for our Career fair and meet our HR team, program managers and supervisors to be interviewed and considered on the spot!
If you are a PSW, HCA, DSW, Paramedic, Nursing Student, Foreign trained Nurse/Doctor/Midwife, Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse who is looking to make a change, now is the time to make a difference in your community when it’s needed the most.
Who We Are:
Carefor is Eastern Ontario’s largest home care and community support services not-for-profit with over 1,400 employees operating in Eastern Counties, Ottawa, and Pembroke-Renfrew County. Formerly the Victorian Order of Nurses, Carefor has been providing services for over 123 years.
We are looking to fill positions for:
Personal Support Workers with education background in :
· Personal Support Worker
· Health Care Aid
· Developmental Service Worker
· Nursing Students (RN and RPN)
· Foreign Trained Nurses/Doctors/Midwives
Licensed Registered Nurses and Registered Practical Nurses (must own a reliable vehicle)
Attendees are encouraged to bring with them the following:
· Resume and Cover Letter
· Two Professional References
· Vulnerable Sector Check (obtained within the last 6 months)
· All other supporting documentation (certificates, diplomas, etc.) for the position they wish to interview for
What we have to offer you:
· Rewarding pay, benefits, and pension program (Full-time Staff)
· Flexible schedules
· Onboarding, education, professional training & staff development opportunities
· A collaborative culture that supports making a difference in the lives of our clients
· Senior leadership team that believes in building trust and working together
Carefor will only provide employment to those who can provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to Human Rights exemption.
Carefor values equity, diversity and inclusion in all its forms and recruits qualified individuals at all occupational levels that reflect the diversity of our clients and our community. We are committed to providing inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and a work environment that supports our diverse workforce. If you require accommodations at any stage of the recruitment process, please let your TA Coordinator know or contact us in confidence providing notice in advance. All requests for accommodation will be considered in a fair and objective manner that will ensure applicants are treated with respect and dignity.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Proper COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols will be observed