Sherritt Services offers outsourced medical transcription and billing services to various medical professionals throughout Canada. We are known for exceptional relationships with our clients. We offer our clients peace of mind while delivering prompt and complete service.
We are expanding and currently recruiting full-time independent contractors to join our team! Are you an experienced medical transcriptionist with a strong work ethic, proven leadership skills, the ability to work independently from home, and have an excellent knowledge of the English language and grammar?
There are many benefits of working from home including: work/life balance with great flexibility with regards to work hours and holidays, ability to work anywhere in Canada, and no commuting!
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a medical transcriptionist role.
- Management experience preferred.
- Ability to reach and maintain a high level of accuracy. Successful candidates must consistently maintain a quality accuracy of 100%.
- Must be knowledgeable with various EMR software
- Excellent keyboarding skills with a minimum of 80 wpm
- Transcribe and edit medical dictation utilizing various EMR software.
- Recognize; interpret; and evaluate inconsistencies, discrepancies, and inaccuracies in medical dictation, and appropriately document while completing the documents and flagging reports for further attention if required.
- Verify patient information within each report for accuracy and completeness.
- Format reports according to established clinic guidelines.
- Meet quality and productivity standards and deadlines established by Sherritt Services.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the medicolegal implications and responsibilities related to the transcription of patient records.
- Understand and comply with policies and procedures established by Sherritt Services Inc related to all medicolegal matters
- Excellent grammar and punctuation
- Ability to work independently
- High level of self-motivation
If you feel your qualifications and experience match our needs, please submit your cover letter and resume today!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Contract