We are seeking an experienced web developer who can build and maintain our online presence. You will be responsible for updating and running the online store. We sell medical supplements and supplies such as vitamins, herbal supplements, walking aids, scooters, braces, etc through our online and retail operations.
- Manage the development, maintenance, and expansion of our online store.
- Expand our online presence across several platforms, including but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, BigCommerce, Lightspeed, Shopify.
- Be able to master the point of sales system and also teach employees
- Purchase inventory and maintain ongoing relations of multiple vendors
- Prepare, pack and ship products for online customers
- Manage online and retail marketing programs
- Be punctual, present and available especially during store hours
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly trends, sales and be able to analyze results to continually optimize store
- Resolve customer complaints
- Previous online and retail management experience
- Experience with one or more of BigCommerce, Lightspeed, Amazon Seller Centre, and eBay.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Great company, great benefits, awesome co workers.
We operate a medical supplies store and an online store for medical supplies.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
All employees are required to wear masks in the workplace. Hand sanitizer and medical grade masks are provided at the company's expense to all employees.
- Web Development: 3 years (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place